Producers, Vendors, Makers, Artists, Crafters – We want to showcase your products on our website and create a directory of all locally grown and made products.
Wondering how to start listing your locally made and grown products? Click the “Join Now” button below to become a member or click here for directions on how to list a product.
Why list with us? Because we share your passion for supporting local economies, communities, and the environment. We want to help you market your products so consumers can conveniently find and learn more about them and your business. Plus, 100MileLiving.ca has many unique features:
- Website, Facebook, Event and Retail Store links – attract potential customers to the stores, markets, events and websites where you sell your products.
- Free unlimited listings – Add one product to get your business on our site or add all your products. We have no listing, membership or commission fees.
- Be featured for free – You will get one product on the feature gallery for a minimum of three months guaranteed.
- Listings don’t expire – eliminate the hassle of uploading your products every few months. We get how busy you are making and growing your products.
- Location/distance search – by entering the postal code of the location where the product is made or grown, shoppers have the option to search by city or narrow their search to the distance of their choice.
- No geographical limits – vendors and shoppers anywhere can use this resource!
- Pause your listing – worried that you might run out of product? By clicking the pause button, can stop the listing until you have more product available.
- Special labels – opportunity to distinguish products that support a social cause, have environmental benefits, or have specific labels such as ‘made with recycled material’, hand made, organic etc.
- Rating system – visitors have the opportunity to rate your business/product and provide comments, assuring future shoppers about your quality.
- Target marketing – we promise to work hard promoting the website so that it becomes the “go-to” site for people interested in local living.
- Easy to use – manage listings from your personal dashboard and edit listings (price, photos, etc.) at anytime.
Become a member and help us make this site a success by spreading the word! Being a relatively new platform, it will take some time to build up the directory. But as makers and growers list their products on the website, it will become more useful to consumers across North America.
The best part, is that by supporting the growth of makers, growers and localized shopping, we are reducing impact on the environment, strengthening local economies, and supporting communities!
We apologize, but services do not qualify to be listed on the 100 Mile Living website.
Items do not have to be handmade but ideally they are produced and sold in the same general area.
If you are a business that sells or supports the sale of locally made or grown products, we would love to advertise your business on our site, so please contact us.
Likewise, if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch!