- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:27 PM
- Expires: 87 days, 16 hours
A one of a kind embroidery on thick taupe fabric in a 4″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Can be hung on the wall simply with a nail through the top metal piece!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness!
Each piece is drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
in Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
174 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (3448 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (869 views)
- Clownfish Cool (507 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (463 views)
- Organic Fed Free Range Farm Fresh Brown Eggs (452 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (439 views)
- Car Seat Canopies / Covers (425 views)
- The So Good Company Amazing Facial Oil Serum (420 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (413 views)
- Beard Oils (379 views)