- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:27 PM
- Expires: 147 days, 22 hours
A one of a kind embroidery on thick taupe fabric in a 4″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Can be hung on the wall simply with a nail through the top metal piece!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness!
Each piece is drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
in Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
132 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (3087 views)
- Handkerchiefs with Embroidered Quotes (1176 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (557 views)
- Clownfish Cool (453 views)
- Organic Fed Free Range Farm Fresh Brown Eggs (402 views)
- Car Seat Canopies / Covers (382 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (377 views)
- The So Good Company Amazing Facial Oil Serum (370 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (356 views)
- Handmade Goats Milk Lotions (347 views)