- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:27 PM
- Expires: 294 days, 20 hours
A one of a kind embroidery on thick taupe fabric in a 4″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Can be hung on the wall simply with a nail through the top metal piece!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness!
Each piece is drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
in Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
563 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5124 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4354 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1326 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1053 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1003 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (999 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (956 views)
- Handmade Pottery (950 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (931 views)
- Diaper Stacker (930 views)