- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:27 PM
- Expires: 235 days, 8 hours
A one of a kind embroidery on thick taupe fabric in a 4″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Can be hung on the wall simply with a nail through the top metal piece!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness!
Each piece is drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
in Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
632 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5187 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4857 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1428 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1198 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (1133 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1103 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (1087 views)
- Lowen’s Natural Skincare: Butter Balm – All Purpose Skin Balm (1049 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (1046 views)
- Diaper Stacker (1045 views)