- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:27 PM
- Expires: 481 days
A one of a kind embroidery on thick taupe fabric in a 4″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Can be hung on the wall simply with a nail through the top metal piece!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness!
Each piece is drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
in Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
403 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4982 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (1325 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1077 views)
- Clownfish Cool (776 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (710 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (694 views)
- Handmade Pottery (693 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (693 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (671 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (668 views)