- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:27 PM
- Expires: 539 days, 13 hours
A one of a kind embroidery on thick taupe fabric in a 4″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Can be hung on the wall simply with a nail through the top metal piece!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness!
Each piece is drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
in Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
364 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4945 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1030 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (876 views)
- Clownfish Cool (668 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (665 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (657 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (625 views)
- Organic Fed Free Range Farm Fresh Brown Eggs (622 views)
- Handmade Pottery (606 views)
- Nuoc Cham (601 views)