- Listed: August 24, 2017 9:19 PM
- Expires: 1382 days, 14 hours
This is a gift box of 4 of the popular jams and jellies. There are 4 jars in the box and the flavours are: Blueberry Rhubarb Jam. Lime Cardamom Apple Jelly, Gingered Saskatoon and Apple Jam, Strawberry Apple Jam. Each jar is 40 ml and contains enough for 2 pieces of toast.
This is a perfect Hostess gift, or for a grandparent or for you to try a out at home. The bonus is that the jars are small enough that you can carry them on the airplane in your carry-on luggage.
Fruits of Sherbrooke
We use our profits to make fruit snacks for food programs in the city that support those who are in need. Over the last 2 years with the manpower of wonderful volunteers we have made and donated about 27,000 individual snacks. These are apple chips, fruit leather, and apple sauce tubes.
We also provide work experience and volunteer opportunities for those who want the opportunity to contribute to others. This is usually with the apple snack program. Some tasks are perfect for those who have a variety of limitations.
When it comes to picking we will priorize those who are no longer able to care for their fruit trees.
We use local fruit that grows in people's yards instead of letting it go to waste. We also work with other groups in the city who want local fruit for their charity or food programs. By speaking to homeowners we are able to educate them about the apple maggot infestation and proper disposal of their yard waste. By teaching preserving classes we help homeowners find ways of using their own fruits.
We compost and recycle whenever possible.
- Business Story
- Product Variations
- Other Products
- Ingredient Sourcing
- Where to Purchase
- Special Labels
Edmonton Downtown Farmer's Market: Saturdays 9 - 3 - May to early October outside on 104 Street and inside City Hall for the winter
Summer: St Albert FM on Saturdays 10 am to 3 pm.
124 Street Grand Market on Thursdays from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Callingwood FM on Sundays from 10 am to 3 pm.
Studio Bloom at 10991 - 124 Street is open Tuesday to Saturday for business hours and carries our full line.
See our website for other locations.
314 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4982 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (1330 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1079 views)
- Clownfish Cool (777 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (711 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (694 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (694 views)
- Handmade Pottery (693 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (671 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (670 views)