- Listed: March 13, 2019 10:09 PM
- Expires: 604 days, 20 hours
No dioxins! No chafing! No sticking! Just soft cotton next to the skin. These will pay for themselves after just a few uses! Menstrual pads made from 4 layers of 100% cotton flannelette, backed with waterproof fabric. Less bulky than paper ones–won’t chafe, get lumpy, or disintegrate like paper. Breathable fabric alleviates the odor problem. Pin-on style. Washable and re-usable. Environmentally friendly!
(Over her lifetime, the average woman will send approximately the same volume of used menstrual pads to the landfill site as a baby uses if diapered in disposables!) Instructions for use and laundering included.
Baby Love Products
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
Reusable menstrual pads keep single-use pads and tampons from entering the landfill/wastewater.
125 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5181 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4802 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1419 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1189 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (1125 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1095 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (1077 views)
- Lowen’s Natural Skincare: Butter Balm – All Purpose Skin Balm (1041 views)
- Handmade Pottery (1038 views)
- Diaper Stacker (1037 views)