- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:37 PM
- Expires: 377 days
A one of a kind embroidery on taupe fabric in a 6″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Inspired by a cool plant with amazing leaves called the Croton Plant!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness! Can be hung simply with a nail through the top metal piece.
Each piece is original and drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
In Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
768 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5036 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (3391 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1198 views)
- Clownfish Cool (875 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (867 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (827 views)
- Handmade Pottery (820 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (802 views)
- Diaper Stacker (789 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (786 views)