- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:37 PM
- Expires: 445 days, 3 hours
A one of a kind embroidery on taupe fabric in a 6″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Inspired by a cool plant with amazing leaves called the Croton Plant!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness! Can be hung simply with a nail through the top metal piece.
Each piece is original and drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
In Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
654 total views, 5 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4996 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (2245 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1112 views)
- Clownfish Cool (800 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (737 views)
- Handmade Pottery (729 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (727 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (710 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (709 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (709 views)