- Listed: March 13, 2017 2:37 PM
- Expires: 193 days, 7 hours
A one of a kind embroidery on taupe fabric in a 6″ wooden hoop that serves as its frame! Inspired by a cool plant with amazing leaves called the Croton Plant!
The extra fabric on the back has been trimmed and glued down for permanent tautness! Can be hung simply with a nail through the top metal piece.
Each piece is original and drawn free hand onto the piece of fabric before being hand stitched.
I use fabric from the thrift store instead of buying new :)
In Powell River
In Powell River:
Can be picked up on Saturdays at The Uptown Winter Market or contact me and I can deliver!
I love to draw, embroider, and paint different scenes of places where I would love to visit or live. I am heavily inspired by my own town of Powell River!
1121 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5223 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (5148 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1484 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1297 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (1224 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (1167 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1159 views)
- Lowen’s Natural Skincare: Butter Balm – All Purpose Skin Balm (1124 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (1121 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (1114 views)