- Listed: June 8, 2017 7:53 PM
- Expires: 775 days, 5 hours
Pickle Ball/Tennis Bag Description
Specially designed to carry all the Pickle Ball or Tennis essentials needed for your Game!
Each bag is truly “One of a Kind” and details will be varied.
All bags Feature the following:
Leather Bottom with 4 Corner & 1 Center Feet
Leather Accents & Leather Zipper Pulls
Extra Reinforcements at all Stress Points
On the Exterior:
2 Chunky Zippers for Interior Access
2 Front Angled Paddle Pockets
1 Front Pocket with Chunky Zippered Closure
2 Dual Exterior Side Pockets
(1 side for court shoes, 1 side for Water Bottle and Spare Balls)
1 Exterior Back Mesh Pocket (Full bag width)
2 Soft Webbing Handles with Leather Grips
1 Adjustable Back Strap with Separable Zipper to convert to Back Pack
On the inside:
2 Large Zippered Pockets on Front and Back
2 Large Pouch Pockets
2 stretchy Mesh Pockets
41cm or 16” Width
26cm or 10” Depth
48cm or 19” Tall
One-of-a-Kind, Just Like You!
Hello Beautiful Textiles & Ceramics
Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver
Hello Beautiful is a business who pride themselves in providing earning opportunities for persons with disabilities.
As well, they source over 90% of the fabrics from Our Social Fabric, a textile recycling initiative.
Denise believes that each one of us has something beautiful, we just don’t always see it in ourselves. As an artist, she decided to use her skills to spread this idea. She started by naming her business “Hello Beautiful”.
From textiles to ceramics, every one of Denise's creations is a reminder of how beautiful we are.
838 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5102 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (3940 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1282 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (999 views)
- Clownfish Cool (956 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (935 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (903 views)
- Handmade Pottery (901 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (882 views)
- Diaper Stacker (881 views)