- Listed: October 25, 2018 8:37 PM
- Expires: 647 days, 18 hours
Soothe and protect those paws from ice and snow build up, heat, cold, sand and salt. Also works on dry noses and rough elbows. Comes in a 100g tin for $16.22 or a 70g stick (works well on bigger paws) for $14.10.
For best results, trim fur so that it’s even with the pad and apply balm to warm dry paws.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, almond oil, castor oil and beeswax.
Serendipity Body Products
The tins are made from recycled steel, the tins and sticks are recyclable and the coconut oil is organic.
No but pickup is available in Edmonton.
51 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5016 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (2765 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1158 views)
- Clownfish Cool (840 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (816 views)
- Handmade Pottery (779 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (773 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (764 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (761 views)
- Diaper Stacker (754 views)