- Listed: October 25, 2018 8:37 PM
- Expires: 709 days, 7 hours
Soothe and protect those paws from ice and snow build up, heat, cold, sand and salt. Also works on dry noses and rough elbows. Comes in a 100g tin for $16.22 or a 70g stick (works well on bigger paws) for $14.10.
For best results, trim fur so that it’s even with the pad and apply balm to warm dry paws.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, almond oil, castor oil and beeswax.
Serendipity Body Products
The tins are made from recycled steel, the tins and sticks are recyclable and the coconut oil is organic.
No but pickup is available in Edmonton.
19 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4980 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (1285 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1076 views)
- Clownfish Cool (767 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (709 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (693 views)
- Handmade Pottery (690 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (688 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (661 views)
- Organic Fed Free Range Farm Fresh Brown Eggs (661 views)