- Listed: March 15, 2017 10:14 AM
- Expires: 326 days, 7 hours
Lowen’s Butter Balm is completely free of petrochemicals, artificial preservatives, colorants or scenting agents. Our Butter Balm is an excellent barrier to irritants as well as being a very effective skin conditioner which means it is great for cuticles, knuckles, heels, tattoos, rashes, chaffing and more! Basically use it on any part of your skin that is dry, cracked, and/or regularly takes a beating (like hard working hands) – it even works well on your pet’s little paws.
For babies and protecting little bums, Butter Balm is best used with every diaper change and has enough staying power for overnight use as well.
For non-diaper applications, try applying at bedtime and let your skin absorb the goodness of unrefined beeswax and essential fatty acids to help it heal while you sleep OR just use as needed and enjoy the relief!
Lowen's Natural Skincare
867 Oakside Cir SW
ingredients are non-toxic - see more at https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/587842/Lowen%27s_Natural_Skin_Care_Lowenbutter_Balm/
Non GMO Certified Organic Canola Oil - Alberta
Camelina Oil - Saskatchewan
Grapeseed Oil - British Columbia
select retailers: lowens.ca/retailers
Lowen’s formulates with ingredients grown as close to home as possible and those coming from further locales are preferably unrefined, certified organic, fair trade and come from companies that are visibly vested in the communities they operate in.
Please go to Lowens.ca to find out more
871 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5102 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (3942 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1282 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (999 views)
- Clownfish Cool (956 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (936 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (903 views)
- Handmade Pottery (902 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (882 views)
- Diaper Stacker (881 views)