- Listed: November 2, 2018 9:24 PM
- Expires: 594 days, 3 hours
3-pack of Longlife Mealtime Bibs, one each in royal blue, navy blue & red. Many other colours are available.
These bibs are the best you can buy! They will long outlast the cheap terry bibs with plastic backing that cracks after a few washings. To keep baby’s chest dry, they have a waterproof fabric backing that won’t harden or tear, even after many washings. Thick and thirsty terry soaks up any spills.
Velcro fasteners for easy on/off. Fully machine washable and dryable. Large bib for mealtime protection, 8.5″ long from neckline.
“Your velcro fastener makes for a quick putting on and taking off and I especially like your nylon backing, which unlike others, has not cracked in over 2 1/2 years of washing! Many other bibs don’t even have a plastic backing which results in food/milk soaking through to baby’s clothes. In fact, the only bib I use now is yours; I’ve thrown the rest away! I’m now ordering bibs for a friend of mine who recently became a first time mother and I most definitely will be ordering more for my next baby!” B.K.
“I had these bibs for 2 kids – well over a 5 year span of use/wash/wear. No cracking on the back, and they really are waterproof with no leaking on the back side either! Tried many others – these are simply the best! The baby / small bibs were great too! Used for those drooly early days, and then they became much loved for baby dolls as they are the perfect size! Well priced too!” Karen
Baby Love Products
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
Durable, reusable & machine washable, these are bibs that LAST! No more throwing bibs out after just a few uses.
77 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5066 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (3746 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1236 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (936 views)
- Clownfish Cool (911 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (872 views)
- Handmade Pottery (857 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (843 views)
- Diaper Stacker (829 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (829 views)