- Listed: October 25, 2017 12:45 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Refresh your lips with a lavender and mint medley. Feel even better about your purchase by knowing $0.25 from each lip balm purchase goes to Apiaries and Bees for Communities (A.B.C.) in support of educational programs.
Check out the feature in the Holiday Gift Ideas for Women on Rebates Zone.
* Made with essential oils
* No dye
* 5 g or 3 g tube
* Twisting mechanism located at the top of the tube so it doesn’t twist up in your pocket
Ingredients: Prunus dulcis amara (almond) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Honey, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Lavendula officinalus (lavender) essential oil, Mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil
Looking for custom labelled products? Let us know!
Apiaries & Bees for Communities is a pioneer Canada-wide for beekeeping education and innovation. They are Alberta's only educator of beginner, intermediate, and advanced beekeeping skills as well as managing the provinces largest commercial Treatment-Free Apiary. ABC Bees leads the way in diversified, sustainable, and resilient apiary practices in Canada.
Regular 5g - $5.00 + GST
232 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5016 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (2764 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1158 views)
- Clownfish Cool (840 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (816 views)
- Handmade Pottery (779 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (773 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (764 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (761 views)
- Diaper Stacker (753 views)