- Listed: October 25, 2017 12:45 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Refresh your lips with a lavender and mint medley. Feel even better about your purchase by knowing $0.25 from each lip balm purchase goes to Apiaries and Bees for Communities (A.B.C.) in support of educational programs.
Check out the feature in the Holiday Gift Ideas for Women on Rebates Zone.
* Made with essential oils
* No dye
* 5 g or 3 g tube
* Twisting mechanism located at the top of the tube so it doesn’t twist up in your pocket
Ingredients: Prunus dulcis amara (almond) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Honey, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Lavendula officinalus (lavender) essential oil, Mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil
Looking for custom labelled products? Let us know!
Apiaries & Bees for Communities is a pioneer Canada-wide for beekeeping education and innovation. They are Alberta's only educator of beginner, intermediate, and advanced beekeeping skills as well as managing the provinces largest commercial Treatment-Free Apiary. ABC Bees leads the way in diversified, sustainable, and resilient apiary practices in Canada.
Regular 5g - $5.00 + GST
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4980 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (1284 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1076 views)
- Clownfish Cool (767 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (709 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (693 views)
- Handmade Pottery (690 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (688 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (661 views)
- Organic Fed Free Range Farm Fresh Brown Eggs (661 views)