- Listed: October 25, 2017 12:45 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Refresh your lips with a lavender and mint medley. Feel even better about your purchase by knowing $0.25 from each lip balm purchase goes to Apiaries and Bees for Communities (A.B.C.) in support of educational programs.
Check out the feature in the Holiday Gift Ideas for Women on Rebates Zone.
* Made with essential oils
* No dye
* 5 g or 3 g tube
* Twisting mechanism located at the top of the tube so it doesn’t twist up in your pocket
Ingredients: Prunus dulcis amara (almond) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Honey, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Lavendula officinalus (lavender) essential oil, Mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil
Looking for custom labelled products? Let us know!
Apiaries & Bees for Communities is a pioneer Canada-wide for beekeeping education and innovation. They are Alberta's only educator of beginner, intermediate, and advanced beekeeping skills as well as managing the provinces largest commercial Treatment-Free Apiary. ABC Bees leads the way in diversified, sustainable, and resilient apiary practices in Canada.
Regular 5g - $5.00 + GST
331 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5122 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4333 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1322 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1049 views)
- Clownfish Cool (997 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (992 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (953 views)
- Handmade Pottery (948 views)
- Diaper Stacker (927 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (925 views)