- Listed: March 16, 2017 3:20 PM
- Expires: 236 days, 13 hours
I am a European food lover (Italian & British origin) with a lifelong passion of cooking homemade goods for my community.
The Vintage Teapot offers the finest homemade preserves and freshly baked goods enhanced by locally sourced quality ingredients. My goal is to create delicious European style foods. Preservatives are never added.
The Vintage teapot
778 987 0032
52-7251 Cariboo Drive
Nothing is better than homemade with simple and fresh ingredients.
- Business Story
- Product Variations
- Other Products
- Ingredient Sourcing
- Where to Purchase
- Special Labels
Currently in stock for jams/jellies:
Raspberry Jam, Apple Jam, Strawberry Preserve, Blueberry Jam, Yellow Plum & Vanilla Jam, Dark Plum & Vanilla Jam, Lavender Jelly, Earl Grey Tea Jelly, Rosemary & Wine Jelly, Cranberry Jelly, Grapefruit Marmalade, Lemon Marmalade, Red Pepper Jelly & Green Pepper Jelly. (Lemon Curd upon request)
- Apricot & Ginger Chutney: mix of apricots, onion, garlic, sultanas, ginger, pineapple juice, cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt & pepper.
- Winter Fruit Chutney: mix of prunes, apricots, onion, apple, tomatoes, cider vinegar, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, salt & pepper.
543 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5187 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4874 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1428 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1201 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (1136 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1104 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (1089 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (1050 views)
- Handmade Pottery (1050 views)
- Lowen’s Natural Skincare: Butter Balm – All Purpose Skin Balm (1049 views)