- Listed: August 11, 2017 10:46 PM
- Expires: 147 days, 15 hours
Pocket diapers are made out of two layers, the inside, which is a ‘stay dry’ material that wicks moisture away from baby’s bottom to keep the skin feeling dry, with a waterpoof outside made with PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) fabric to keep everything contained. There’s an opening in the back to slide your absorbent inserts into, tuck the stay dry material over the inserts and under the PUL to keep everything together. The legs and back of the diapers have button elastic in them so they can grow with your little one and plastic snaps to keep everything snug.
These diapers also make great reusable swim diapers!
Pocket Full of Roses
Did you know a child will go through an average of 6,400 diapers in the first 2.5 years of their lives? That's about $1,533 spent on disposable diapers per child. Times that by the 50,000+ babies born a year in Alberta alone and that's over 320,000,000 disposable diapers going into our landfills! At Pocket Full of Roses we recommend having 24 cloth diapers per child, at $22 per diaper that's only $528 per child, and if taken care of properly they can last more than one child! That's a much smaller number of garbage going into our earth as well as saves you about $711 per child!
157 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4639 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (926 views)
- Clownfish Cool (563 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (526 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (499 views)
- Car Seat Canopies / Covers (498 views)
- Organic Fed Free Range Farm Fresh Brown Eggs (497 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (485 views)
- The So Good Company Amazing Facial Oil Serum (482 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (442 views)