- Listed: August 11, 2017 10:46 PM
- Expires: 23 days, 1 hour
Pocket diapers are made out of two layers, the inside, which is a ‘stay dry’ material that wicks moisture away from baby’s bottom to keep the skin feeling dry, with a waterpoof outside made with PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) fabric to keep everything contained. There’s an opening in the back to slide your absorbent inserts into, tuck the stay dry material over the inserts and under the PUL to keep everything together. The legs and back of the diapers have button elastic in them so they can grow with your little one and plastic snaps to keep everything snug.
These diapers also make great reusable swim diapers!
Pocket Full of Roses
Did you know a child will go through an average of 6,400 diapers in the first 2.5 years of their lives? That's about $1,533 spent on disposable diapers per child. Times that by the 50,000+ babies born a year in Alberta alone and that's over 320,000,000 disposable diapers going into our landfills! At Pocket Full of Roses we recommend having 24 cloth diapers per child, at $22 per diaper that's only $528 per child, and if taken care of properly they can last more than one child! That's a much smaller number of garbage going into our earth as well as saves you about $711 per child!
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4895 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (700 views)
- Clownfish Cool (628 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (620 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (604 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (581 views)
- Organic Fed Free Range Farm Fresh Brown Eggs (580 views)
- Car Seat Canopies / Covers (564 views)
- Handmade Pottery (564 views)
- Nuoc Cham (541 views)