- Listed: November 25, 2017 3:49 PM
- Expires: 7 days, 14 hours
Brave Fox Coffee Co. is your local coffee roasted based out of Beaumont, Alberta and servicing the Edmonton area and Fort McMurray as well.
We are a family owned ordeal and we only source the highest quality green coffee beans to roast into fresh wonderful coffee.
Our stock changes with seasonal coffee as we offer single origin coffees (all coffee beans from the same area of farms in one country).
All bags are 1lb/454g. Current stock:
1. Costa Rica La Pastora (Rainforest Alliance) ($15) -This coffee has a good body, with notes of chocolate, roasted marshmallow, and slight hints of cherry, and vanilla. Great drip coffee or espresso.
2. Burundi Nkanda Procasta Mill ($16) -notes of dark chocolate, tootsie roll, blood orange with a medium body. Great drip coffee or espresso.
3. Guatemala Huehuetenango Fincia Huixoc (Rainforest Alliance) ($16) -rich body, smooth creamy texture, milk chocolate flavor with a hint of herbs and a bit of orange.
4. Brazil Sul De Minas (Dark Roast) ($15) – Rich body, smooth creamy texture, milk chocolate flavor with a hint of herbs and a bit of orange.
5. Bali Blue Moon ($17) – Organic and Rainforest Alliance. This is a stellar Espresso or drip coffee. Dry, winey crispness, aftertaste of chocolate, molasses, vanilla and exotic spices with nuttiness. Slightly acidic with sweetness and spice.
Brave Fox Coffee Co.
Several of our coffees are certified Rainforest Alliance (RFA) & organic
Canada, Alberta, Beaumont
We are your local micro/home roaster.
But why the name Brave Fox?
Coming up with a name is a difficult task and after many months brainstorming Kayla and Rob stumbled on something....Brave comes from Kayla's maiden name and Fox comes from Rob's last name. Blended together these words create a powerful combo, just as we created our family of five we have created Brave Fox Coffee Co. out of love.
350 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (4981 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (1323 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1077 views)
- Clownfish Cool (775 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (710 views)
- Fully Insulated Cedar Dog Houses (694 views)
- Handmade Pottery (693 views)
- Personalized Child Canoe Paddle (693 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (671 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (668 views)