Brave Fox Coffee Co. is your local coffee roasted based out of Beaumont, Alberta and servicing the Edmonton area and Fort McMurray as well.
We are a family owned ordeal and we only source the highest quality green coffee beans to roast into fresh wonderful coffee.
Our stock changes with seasonal coffee as we offer single origin coffees (all coffee beans from the same area of farms in one country).
All bags are 1lb/454g. Current stock:
1. Costa Rica La Pastora (Rainforest Alliance) ($15) -This coffee has a good body, with notes of chocolate, roasted marshmallow, and slight hints of cherry, and vanilla. Great drip coffee or espresso.
2. Burundi Nkanda Procasta Mill ($16) -notes of dark chocolate, tootsie roll, blood orange with a medium body. Great drip coffee or espresso.
3. Guatemala Huehuetenango Fincia Huixoc (Rainforest Alliance) ($16) -rich body, smooth creamy texture, milk chocolate flavor with a hint of herbs and a bit of orange.
4. Brazil Sul De Minas (Dark Roast) ($15) – Rich body, smooth creamy texture, milk chocolate flavor with a hint of herbs and a bit of orange.
5. Bali Blue Moon ($17) – Organic and Rainforest Alliance. This is a stellar Espresso or drip coffee. Dry, winey crispness, aftertaste of chocolate, molasses, vanilla and exotic spices with nuttiness. Slightly acidic with sweetness and spice.
Raw coffee beans come from various places overseas including Cost Rica, Burundi, Guatemala, Indonesia, Brazil and Mexico. Beans are roasted in Beaumont, Alberta.
Through business website.
Several of our coffees are certified Rainforest Alliance (RFA) & organic
Certified Rainforest Alliance (RFA) & Organic
496 total views, 1 today