- Listed: March 13, 2017 6:45 PM
- Expires: 133 days, 11 hours
My skin in the winter is DRY and needs help. So with alot of time and trying the product, I have come up with this one.
This cream is high in vitamins to help rebuild and repair cells. The vitamin “C” that is present in the Rosehip and avocado oils will help with age spots and dark circles under the eyes.
With the added geranium essentail oil in the cream it balances the production of sebum and it is therefore good for both excessively dry skin or congested, oily skin.
50 ml or 48gr for Facial cream
Kootenay Bath Products
I love baths and some other bath stores were way too expensive for me to buy all the time, So I started making the Bubble Bars and from there I have moved into Bath Melts/Shower Butters and Bath Salts and Bubble Bath salts and whipped body butter and Peppermint foot cream (that my husband loves). I have sensitive skin and eczema and these products don't affect my skin at all. I sell alot at local Craft Fairs and at local stores in town.
I will make custom orders for you and combine shipping to save everyone money.
Our items contain natural greatness - no chemicals, no dangerous ingredients & no part of our preparations is harmful to the environment.
710 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5223 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (5144 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1484 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1297 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (1224 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (1167 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1159 views)
- Lowen’s Natural Skincare: Butter Balm – All Purpose Skin Balm (1123 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (1120 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (1114 views)