- Listed: April 12, 2019 8:36 AM
- Expires: 661 days, 6 hours
This pendant started as a drawing. I then used a lump of precious metal clay and formed it into a heart. After it dried I carved flowers in it because flowers seem to represent love, so I married them. Then I sand and polish and drill a whole for the bail. Now it is ready for the kiln. After it has cooled, it is back to polishing. I hope you like this symbol of love which could also be passed on as an heirloom at a later date.
Donelle's Silverfinch Jewelery Design
#211 - 4625 Evergreen Lane
Canada, British Columbia, Ladner
I recycle every bit of my material including my silver dust. I have zero waste.
I ship anywhere. I may need to check shipping prices. You can tell me how fast you want it shipped. I use both Express Post and UPS.
I charge using Square which will automatically include PST (7%).
A receipt will be either mailed to your email address or texted as to your preference
58 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5155 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4543 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1377 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1118 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (1066 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1057 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (1024 views)
- Handmade Pottery (1000 views)
- Diaper Stacker (989 views)
- Lowen’s Natural Skincare: Butter Balm – All Purpose Skin Balm (987 views)