- Listed: April 12, 2019 8:36 AM
- Expires: 716 days, 17 hours
This pendant started as a drawing. I then used a lump of precious metal clay and formed it into a heart. After it dried I carved flowers in it because flowers seem to represent love, so I married them. Then I sand and polish and drill a whole for the bail. Now it is ready for the kiln. After it has cooled, it is back to polishing. I hope you like this symbol of love which could also be passed on as an heirloom at a later date.
Donelle's Silverfinch Jewelery Design
#211 - 4625 Evergreen Lane
Canada, British Columbia, Ladner
I recycle every bit of my material including my silver dust. I have zero waste.
I ship anywhere. I may need to check shipping prices. You can tell me how fast you want it shipped. I use both Express Post and UPS.
I charge using Square which will automatically include PST (7%).
A receipt will be either mailed to your email address or texted as to your preference
18 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5102 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (3940 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1282 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (999 views)
- Clownfish Cool (956 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (935 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (903 views)
- Handmade Pottery (901 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (882 views)
- Diaper Stacker (881 views)