- Listed: October 22, 2018 10:06 AM
- Expires: 580 days, 23 hours
These face lotions moisturize, promote elasticity, smooth wrinkles and firm the skin. Each one is safe for sensitive skin. Comes in a 80ml bottle with a treatment pump to dispense just the right amount.
Each formula is also available with zinc oxide ($26.80) which is known to screen UV rays, is antibacterial, astringent, reduces itching and is non-irritating (highly recommended for oily skin).
Green Tea is formulated for problem skin (extremely sensitive, rosacea and acne prone skin) with jojoba oil, panthenol, frankincense essential oil and green tea extract. The benefits of these ingredients include soothing, reduced redness, wound healing, non-irritating, anti-itch, antibacterial and strengthening and toning skin.
Rice Bran is formulated for dry skin with rice bran oil, as well as panthenol, geranium essential oil, frankincense essential oil and green tea extract. The benefits of these ingredients include extra moisturizing, reduced itching and redness, tones, balances sebum and excellent barrier properties.
Papaya is for oily skin and is formulated with jojoba oil, rice bran oil, witch hazel, papaya extract and geranium essential oil. These ingredients provide the following benefits: astringent, exfoliating, antibacterial and balances sebum.
Serendipity Body Products
Come in a recyclable aluminum bottle and the jojoba oil and aloe are organic.
No but pickup is available in Edmonton.
98 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5069 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (3746 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1238 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (941 views)
- Clownfish Cool (912 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (873 views)
- Handmade Pottery (861 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (844 views)
- Diaper Stacker (834 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (832 views)