- Listed: December 26, 2018 6:55 PM
- Expires: 709 days, 19 hours
Handcrafted and Kiln-annealed borosilicate glass straws are the best reusable straw option out there. These straws are dishwasher safe but even easier to clean with a straw cleaning brush under a tap. Borosilicate glass is much more durable than you’d expect, they are break & shatter resistant and won’t ever leach any chemicals, fibers or toxins into your drinks like other reusable options out there. They are also the easiest see if they are clean before use, as you can see through them. Glass straws are also perfect for hot drinks as they won’t conduct the heat as metal straws can.
Bow Valley Straws
Eco-Friendly alternative to Plastic Drinking Straws
8" Clear Straw w/ Colored Dots $8
8" Paw Print Straw $12
4 x 8" Clear Straws w/ 1 Brush $20
Shipping only $2 in Canada!
See Website for all available options including Straw Cleaning brushes & Carrying Cases !
or at markets around Canmore during the summer (come watch me make them live!)
23 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5016 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (2764 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1158 views)
- Clownfish Cool (840 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (816 views)
- Handmade Pottery (779 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (773 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (764 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (761 views)
- Diaper Stacker (753 views)