- Listed: December 26, 2018 6:55 PM
- Expires: 584 days, 9 hours
Handcrafted and Kiln-annealed borosilicate glass straws are the best reusable straw option out there. These straws are dishwasher safe but even easier to clean with a straw cleaning brush under a tap. Borosilicate glass is much more durable than you’d expect, they are break & shatter resistant and won’t ever leach any chemicals, fibers or toxins into your drinks like other reusable options out there. They are also the easiest see if they are clean before use, as you can see through them. Glass straws are also perfect for hot drinks as they won’t conduct the heat as metal straws can.
Bow Valley Straws
Eco-Friendly alternative to Plastic Drinking Straws
8" Clear Straw w/ Colored Dots $8
8" Paw Print Straw $12
4 x 8" Clear Straws w/ 1 Brush $20
Shipping only $2 in Canada!
See Website for all available options including Straw Cleaning brushes & Carrying Cases !
or at markets around Canmore during the summer (come watch me make them live!)
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5122 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4333 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1322 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1049 views)
- Clownfish Cool (997 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (992 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (953 views)
- Handmade Pottery (948 views)
- Diaper Stacker (927 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (925 views)