- Listed: October 19, 2018 11:54 AM
- Expires: 517 days, 7 hours
Transform your extra dry, cracked or troubled skin! Protects against and alleviates chapping, cracking and roughness, replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier and prevents damage caused by dryness. Great for gardeners, rough outdoor hands, excessive hand-washing, mature skin and wedding ring dermatitis.
The essential oils used here are known for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as for use on itchy skin, cuts, burns, eczema and scars. Packaged in a recyclable stick for easy application.
Serendipity Body Products
111 Avenue NW
The high quality shea butter is made in Ghana by Women's Cooperatives.
The stick is recyclable, the coconut oil, shea butter and tea tree are all organic.
No but pick up is available.
170 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5122 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (4325 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1320 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1045 views)
- Clownfish Cool (996 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (990 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (951 views)
- Handmade Pottery (945 views)
- Diaper Stacker (925 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (923 views)