- Listed: October 19, 2018 11:54 AM
- Expires: 573 days, 1 hour
Transform your extra dry, cracked or troubled skin! Protects against and alleviates chapping, cracking and roughness, replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier and prevents damage caused by dryness. Great for gardeners, rough outdoor hands, excessive hand-washing, mature skin and wedding ring dermatitis.
The essential oils used here are known for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as for use on itchy skin, cuts, burns, eczema and scars. Packaged in a recyclable stick for easy application.
Serendipity Body Products
111 Avenue NW
The high quality shea butter is made in Ghana by Women's Cooperatives.
The stick is recyclable, the coconut oil, shea butter and tea tree are all organic.
No but pick up is available.
124 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5073 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (3755 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1246 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (948 views)
- Clownfish Cool (916 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (883 views)
- Handmade Pottery (866 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (851 views)
- Diaper Stacker (843 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (840 views)