- Listed: October 19, 2018 11:54 AM
- Expires: 637 days, 20 hours
Transform your extra dry, cracked or troubled skin! Protects against and alleviates chapping, cracking and roughness, replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier and prevents damage caused by dryness. Great for gardeners, rough outdoor hands, excessive hand-washing, mature skin and wedding ring dermatitis.
The essential oils used here are known for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as for use on itchy skin, cuts, burns, eczema and scars. Packaged in a recyclable stick for easy application.
Serendipity Body Products
111 Avenue NW
The high quality shea butter is made in Ghana by Women's Cooperatives.
The stick is recyclable, the coconut oil, shea butter and tea tree are all organic.
No but pick up is available.
61 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5018 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (2857 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1164 views)
- Clownfish Cool (842 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (822 views)
- Handmade Pottery (783 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (775 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (766 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (763 views)
- Diaper Stacker (757 views)