- Listed: March 18, 2018 8:41 AM
- Expires: 209 days, 13 hours
A sustainable, reusable food wrap made from Organic Cotton, Raw beeswax, Pine resin and Almond oil. Replace most of your plastic wrap use in the kitchen.
Can be used to wrap leftovers, cheese, fruits and vegetables. Wash with cool water and use it again
Comes in a set of 3.
8″x8″, 10″x10″ & 14″x14″
PO Box 31
Rochester, Alberta, Canada
Natural, Handmade, Organic
Yes, to anywhere I may be travelling
Alberta Rose Services, Westlock, Alberta
Bear In MOnd vintage, Athabasca, Alberta
As a stay at home Mom, trying to get back to simple, traditional ways of living, I started talking to people & researching how to make everyday items for ourselves. My goal was to be as natural as possible in hopes to provide a better quality of life for our disabled son. Of course, for the rest of us as well. :-) It's certainly been a learning experience. Now we'd like to provide the same, all natural products that we are using at home, to our friends, family & community.
We hope you enjoy these products as much as we do!
305 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5223 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (5144 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1484 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (1297 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (1224 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (1167 views)
- Clownfish Cool (1159 views)
- Lowen’s Natural Skincare: Butter Balm – All Purpose Skin Balm (1123 views)
- Plant Study III: Croton Plant Embroidery (1120 views)
- Christmas Ornaments (1114 views)