- Listed: July 15, 2018 7:47 AM
- Expires: 1150 days, 18 hours
A reusable sandwich or snack bag to help save a little plastic from the landfills.
Simply fill with your snack or lunch, then rinse in cool water, hang to dry, and reuse again.
Beeswax is naturally anti-bacterial & helps to seal out unwanted oxygen that could spoil foods.
Made with Cotton, Beeswax, Pine resin & Almond oil
Rochester, Alberta, Canada
Sustainable & Reusable; No plastic; Zero waste
Westlock, Athabasca, St Albert
Available in stores at Bear In Mind - Athabasca
Alberta Rose Services - Westlock
CrazyLadys Market - Morinville
Rochester Store - Rochester
As a stay at home Mom, trying to get back to simple, traditional ways of living, I started talking to people & researching how to make everyday items for ourselves. My goal was to be as natural as possible in hopes to provide a better quality of life for our disabled son. Of course, for the rest of us as well. :-) It's certainly been a learning experience. Now we'd like to provide the same, all natural products that we are using at home, to our friends, family & community.
We hope you enjoy these products as much as we do!
232 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Wildlife – 100% Pure Beeswax Candle (5019 views)
- Community Garden Plots and Two Year Old Composted Manure (2857 views)
- Do You Rep Your Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle? (1164 views)
- Clownfish Cool (843 views)
- Shampoo Bar – Handmade – Cold Process Soap – Whey – Rosemary – Peppermint – Tea Tree – Natural – Hair Cair (822 views)
- Handmade Pottery (783 views)
- 100% Pure Bee Pollen (775 views)
- The So Good Company Natural Deodorant Cream (766 views)
- Pure Pit Balm (763 views)
- Diaper Stacker (757 views)